Biofilm provides an environment in which food pathogens such as Listeria can thrive, and can also result in product spoilage. In this webinar, we will explain what a Biofilm is and provide guidelines for prevention and removal.
- What is and what is not a Biofilm?
- How is Biofilm formed?
- Risks and problems associated with bacterial biofilm
- Principles of prevention
- Monitoring and Identification
- Removal of Biofilm from surfaces commonly found in the food and beverage industry
- Webinar recorded during initial broadcast on Thursday, January 23, 2020.
- Language: English.
- Approximately 45 minutes in duration including Q&A session.
Submit your details to view the on-demand webinar. Access information will be emailed to you - please check your SPAM folder.